We are hiring!
Check out the positions we have available below!
The designer would be required to aid with the generation of creative branding suites. Briefs range from logo design, packaging, building social media assets or supporting with web design for start-up clients. The applicant would initially be expected, with support from a senior designer, to handle small, creative brand generation briefs and fulfil art-working roles within the process with the view to quickly develop to take more responsibility on larger, more in-depth full branding projects. At an agency growing at the rate of On Poynt, it is vital a candidate shows a ‘can-do’ enthusiastic attitude to an ever-changing and fast-paced workload.
We specialise in designing creative solutions for start-up brands and ambitious entrepreneurs. As a result, this is a great opportunity for a driven designer to gain great end to end experience, and take responsibility for creating brands alongside business owners. In addition, we also have retained work with brands we established and larger, more established businesses. We are always working on new tenders and so are predicting quick expansion within the company.
The candidate must be a team player, an effective communicator extremely effective in building great internal and external relationships.
What skills do you need?
· You’ll be a well-versed user of the core Adobe Creative Suite. Primarily Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign. Ideally, the candidate will also have a working knowledge of After Effects.
· You’ll know the latest design trends, formats and how to make them appropriate for our wide-ranging client base.
· You’ll understand the difference and applicable skills required for design for print, digital and motion. And capable of taking a concept through to print-ready files for artwork roll-out.
· You will be confident producing conceptual ideas, collaborating with our senior designer to create impressive packages for clients to develop their brand.
· You’ll be as confident taking briefs directly from clients and presenting back in a coherent and personable manner.
· You’ll be a self-starter, team player and enthusiastic about developing concepts in a fast-paced environment. Willing to support the team as a whole when necessary to do so.
What experience do you need?
2-3 years experience in a Graphic Design related role, in a multi-disciplined agency – agency or an in-house experience considered
· Be able to demonstrate a varying, creative portfolio demonstrating an ability to handle a spectrum of challenging briefs
· A 2:1 or above in an applicable design-related subject.
What will you get in return?
Competitive salary based on experience
23 days annual leave + bank holidays
Standard pension plan
Flexibility to work remotely 2/3 days a week after an initial probation period.
Company social events
Job Details: Full-time, Monday-Friday, the potential of working remotely for 2-3 days a week after an initial period of in-office working.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with an attached portfolio to email@example.com. CVs without accompanying portfolios will not be considered.
*Please note: This is a UK based job and requires some level of in house working. Applications from outside the country or freelance based contracts will not be considered.*